Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day in Seattle














































We spent the King holiday on Monday at the Pacific Science Center in Seattle (KING county. How apropos). The kids had fun doing all the fun hands-on stuff there is to do- and everyone's science interests were entertained- Charlie saw the bugs and dinosaurs, Henry saw the space stuff, Soph went in the butterfly house, and Annie, well, just took EVERYTHING in (she's our science girl...). We walked around the Seattle Center- saw the International Fountain (very cool) and then ate a YUMMY dinner at Buca Di Beppo. A fun family day, all in all. Best part, everyone fell asleep at 7:00 on their way home and transferred RIGHT to bed- no bedtime wars! Wonderful!









4 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day!

Unknown said...

How fun. I bet the kids are still talking about how great it was. Gotta love them falling asleep in the car.

Crysler's said...

Hi Amber! Your kids are all so grown up, I think the last time I saw them the triplets were still babies. I love finding people who blog! I saw yours from Michele Calliers. I have one too but I have to invite you so if you'll email me your email address i'll send it to you. I hope everything is going well for you guys! Say hello to your mom for me.

DeAnna (Layman)

deannacrysler@gmail.com

Abby said...

How fun! Ambie, I want to see a picture of you! I saw a reflection of you taking the bee picture. Could you pretty please send me a picture of you and Jim? Oh, and Maggie...I didn't get a good look of her. From what I saw, however, she kind of looks like Jim. Is it true? I miss you.