Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Tea

I LOVE the preschool the trio attends. They do the most creative, cute FUN activities and they LOVE going (Yay!)!


Today we had the "Mother's Day Tea". They transformed the meeting room into rows and rows of pink tables with real tea cups and finger sandwiches. The kids sang us a song and gave us presents. It was very sweet. Here are my gifts:




They came wrapped like this:


So, my other favorite part was the paper they each gave me called

"Some Important Stuff About My Mom"

(answers are color-coded: Soph, Henry, Charlie)

My Mom's name is AMBERLYN/AMBER/AMBER

She is ABOUT 14/100/18 years old and her favorite color is BLUE & GREEN/RED/PINK.

My mom's favorite food is GROWN-UP YOGURT/PIZZA DIPPED IN RANCH/PASTA.

Her job is TO HELP US CLEAN OUR ROOMS/CLEANING THE DISHES FOR US/HELP ME PUT ON MY BATHING SUIT SHIRT FOR SWIMMING LESSONS.

When my mom and I want to have some fun, we GET ICE CREAM TOGETHER/GO TO SUPER JUMP PARTY ZONE/GO TO THE STORE AND GET FOOD.

My special Mother's Day words for my Mom are: "I LOVE YOU"/"I LOVE YOU"/"YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!"

I love that! I will keep those little treasures for ever and ever! Thanks kiddos!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

those are some of the cutest answers ever! I love how old they think you are. :)

Cassie Jensen said...

THESE are the best things about motherhood! You lucky girl, you!