Sunday, December 28, 2008

12-21-08 Happy FIRST Birthday, Maggie!







So, those of you who are Mommies, remember when your oldest child was a baby, and the first year of his/her life seemed so exciting? You anticipate the changes in their development- you can't wait until they can eat food, or crawl or walk and every little moment is amazing?
Now, fast-forward to your youngest child and think about the same things.
All I have to say is:
SLOW DOWN, BABY! MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE STAY LITTLE AND LET ME SNUGGLE YOU AND NIBBLE YOUR CHEEKS AND SQUISH YOUR LEGS AND ROCK YOU TO SLEEP AND DRESS YOU LIKE A DOLL! LET ME CHERISH EVERY LITTLE MOMENT OF YOUR BABYHOOD! DON'T WALK YET! DON'T TALK! PLEASE JUST BE MY BABY!
I know it sounds silly. I know it's a little crazy. I have adored everything about this year- about this sweetheart that Heavenly Father surprised me with a year ago. She is so loving and so angelic and I know our family was not complete until she joined it. I love you, Baby Mags. Happy birthday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Brithday Maggie!