Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Maris Farms











Yes, it's Pumpkin Patch take two. This time, it was Sophie, Henry and Charlie's preschool field trip to local Maris Farms. What FUN it was for the kids! We rode a hayride, went in a corn "maze", picked out pumpkins, rode a cow coaster, played mini golf, saw cute animals, played in the corn room and had delicious cookies, courtesy of Miss Christy! What a fun day for the littler Jonesies.
(P.S. No, we did not do all the activities of the three most recent posts on the same day. We are getting very good use out of our Halloween shirts this year! :) And yes, the completely ADORABLE bows seen in the girls' hair? Totally made by me! More about that later...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask and ye shall receive...thanks for the great updates to your blog! I can once again keep up with the Joneses!!!

Unknown said...

http://tinkerbellboutique.blogspot.com/2008/10/host-hair-clip-party.html

I know you are making cute clips and bows and I saw this idea and thought I would throw it at you.

Phil and roxy said...

What cute kids? im confused are we keeping up with you or are you keeping up with us.

Lempskies said...

Your kids are adorable! We loved checking out Jim's blog too...very funny. I don't know how you guys do it. I just had my 3rd baby & am thinking you had 3 all at once, PLUS 2 others, AND you both kept your sense of humor. Please share your secrets to survival.