Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cool new stuff.

So, you may have noticed, I added a few widgets to my blog... I feel SO high-tech now. I'm bonafide. I love the book montage, though it isn't really an accurate representation of the books I've read in the last 6 months- a few I read before, most I read during that time (you have lots of time to read when you nurse a baby... if you're wondering how a mom of five can read that much.) Several non-fiction ones are also unlisted. Also, many of those are YA books, which I have taken a particular interest in lately, and they are generally quick reads. A little embarassing and totally indulgent, but fun to read. Though I must say, historical fiction is really my thing. I'm happy to offer recommendations, to anyone interested- I'm working quickly to write my reviews for each book on goodreads. We'll see how many I get to...

The playlist is just fun. I have an eclectic mix for your listening enjoyment. My college girls will recognize many of these (C-L, Lal, Steph, etc.)- talk about nostalgia! (Nothin' like a Bob day, Carrie-Lynn!) Many of you will be sad to hear that I was unable to include SWASS by Sir Mix-A-Lot, as, sadly, it was not a listed option. Take heart, however, good patrons, I will not rest until I locate it. (Except that I need to go to bed soon, so I won't not rest until after that...)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Will you come be my friend on Goodreads? :)

Unknown said...

I am on goodreads! I tried adding you but not sure if it worked so if you have like 10 invites sorry!