Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Charlie


Four Things I love about my Charlie (in honor of his fourth birthday):


1. His glasses. He looks like the Jerry Macguire Kid, Ralphie from A Christmas Story and Froggy from The Little Rascals all rolled into one. Everyone loves his glasses- they have given him a new lease on life.


2. His whoppers. Charlie is often known to... expand a bit on the truth. "Mom, I was fighting the bad guys last night and they tried to take me and I died. I did."


3. The way he ADORES his sisters, brother and friends. He has the most tender heart of anyone I know. Truly.


4. His prayers. Charlie says the prayer for every meal we eat, no matter where we are. He always remembers and always volunteers.


Charlie is (with the exception of Maggie) the most laid-back child in the Jones house, and we love his easy-going way about life. His sweet disposition and loving nature help maintain equilibrium in our family life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love his glasses too! He is so sweet and I love having him in my class.