Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cute Charlie.

So, I was driving back from taking Annie to school this morning with the other 4 in the car, when we passed a doctor's office. The conversation went thusly:

Charlie: "Mom, did you know Jesus is a doctor?"

Me: "Hmmm? What did you say buddy?"

Charlie: (louder- noisy car) "Jesus is a special kind of doctor mom."

Me: "Really? Where did you learn that?"

Charlie: "From my head. He is, Mom. He's a special doctor. "

Sophie: "Mom! Charlie's telling big whoppers again! "

(screaming ensues)

Charlie: "He is Mom. He makes people better when they're sick or they get dead. See, he's a doctor"

Me: (smiling) "I suppose you're right buddy."

(Conversation about the priesthood follows, Charlie still insisting on doctor status, etc.)

I love that kid.

1 comment:

alison said...

I love how you always post in groups of 3...it makes it so much fun to check your blog! Cute story. :)