Sunday, February 3, 2008

So, I guess we're here...

Hi everyone! I guess I've decided to finally get with the program and start a blog of my own, since I felt a little out of it when EVERYONE we got a Christmas card from this year had one and referred us to said websites to find family updates, pictures, etc. I suppose I've delayed the inevitable due to the insanity that inherently exists in our house- five kids six and under do not allow for many quiet, introspective moments- so we'll do what we can to keep the pictures and updates coming...

So, for the uninitiated, and un-introduced, We are the Jones family. Jim, Amberlyn, Annie (6), Sophie (3), Henry (3), Charlie (3), and our newest addition, Miss Maggie (6 wks). Our lives are entertaining on a regular basis, as I'm sure you'd expect with as much noise, creativity and general chaos as there is in this house... (you'd be SHOCKED and APPALLED at the messes three year old triplets can conjure up... it's truly remarkable...).

So, welcome and enjoy!

No comments: